Plan du site| Contacts|
Prof en ligne

Le magazine des professionnels de l'enseignement

ATTENTION: cette page est visible uniquement depuis l'intranet de la Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles.

New procedure for students from the P. R. China

From the academic year 2007-2008 onwards all students from the P.R. China will have to obtain a certificate of academic screening issued by the Academic Evaluation Centre (APS) of the German Embassy in Beijing before being allowed to enrol at any higher education institution, language course or other preparatory course in the French-speaking Community of Belgium.

The APS certificate is also required for obtaining a student visa to Belgium. Students planning to study in the French-speaking Community of Belgium in 2007-2008 are advised to contact the Academic Evaluation Centre in Beijing, e-mail : as soon as possible in order to make the necessary appointments and this before applying for a visa at the Belgian Embassy.

More information on APS can be found at their website


Direction générale de l'Enseignement non Obligatoire et de la Recherche scientifique
Christine Fagard
Tél. : 02/690.88.00